About the Company
Linakis Digital is an internationally awarded digital agency, founded in 2006 by some of the best visionary minds in the digital industry. Our mission is to provide our clients with a cutting edge digital presence, through the integration of service design & technology and the implementation of projects that change the way people interact, play and work using technology.
We have many years of experience in handling some of the most inspiring digital transformation projects. We provide world class user experience and digitalization services, that include digital strategy & consulting, UX & UI service design, website & mobile applications development, for which we have earned numerous distinctions in domestic, European and international creative and digital awards.
We have a leading share of the market and a diverse portfolio of projects for leading domestic and international accounts, in various industries such as banking, airlines, tourism, insurance, telecoms and pharmaceuticals.
About the Role
As a UI/UX designer, you'll play an important role in crafting our digital experiences for a variety of clients in multiple industries. You will work alongside talented design professionals to build on your skillset.
Your projects may range from improving existing products to building new ones from the ground up. Work will range from information architecture, to refined UI design. Tasks include creating site maps, wireframes, icons, transitional animation specs and other UI components. You'll work closely with our Head of Design, PM’s and team of designers to refine experiences, improve usability, expand on style guidelines, navigation solutions, and solve various UX problems.
We're looking for someone who is humble and looking to grow; rationalizing your design decisions, striving for pixel perfection, and constantly building on communication skills. If you have a knack for grids, a passion for building digital experiences, love color palettes, and enjoy brainstorming with teammates; we would love to meet you!
What your day-to-day looks like
- Design and craft pixel-perfect interfaces with a high attention to detail
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process
- Brainstorm and prototype information architecture; including navigational solutions for flexible, dense layouts.
- Ideate and draft service design blueprints
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components, and style guidelines
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browser sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality
- Deliver UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design specifications
- Understand and design with web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Create mockups with consideration of product lifecycle from requirements to prototypes to launch
- Work closely with your developers to ensure your designs are built to your specifications
- Negotiate and articulate your design decisions thoughtfully with an openness to feedback
- Understand and use team feedback to inform and improve your designs
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience in a design or product team
- A passion for design and problem solving
- An interest in layouts and typography
- Experience designing tablet, web, and mobile products from ideation to launch
- Experience delivering service design blueprints, sitemaps, wireframes, flow diagrams and other IA materials
- Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch or comparable tool as well as prototyping software such as Invisionapp
- Provide a link to your online portfolio or link to existing design projects you have
Bonus Points for
- Past experience working in a design agency
- Experience conducting user tests
- Knowledge of conversion metrics, and how they can help influence your designs
- Experience designing for native iOS and/or Android experiences
- Experience building and testing prototypes with real users
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org