Linakis.digital - Athens office.
Looking for a new home? Our design team is growing.
LD is an internationally awarded end-to-end Service Design and Implementation agency with over 13 years of experience delivering enterprise-grade digital solutions focused on digital transformation.
Our team extraordinaire is counting 40+ highly specialised in-house professionals that are driven by data, user research, interaction design best-practices along with a cutting edge engineering to produce world-class, omni-channel, digital assets built to increase performance and conversions.
Creating digital products is a team sport. For this role, we’re looking for a Senior interaction designer that has established himself as someone people look up to, and that doesn’t take that privilege lightly.
You will play an integral role in a project’s success by actively providing clear direction, guidance, and encouragement towards fellow Analysts, Researchers, Managers, and Developers to comprehend what it takes to get digital products out the door. You will participate in a hands-on manner through all phases by working interactively on initial concepts, prototypes, and details designs informed by user research, marketplace and behaviour trends and ensure client and user needs are met at every stage of the process.
To thrive in this role, you’ll have 5+ years of design experience under your belt, as well as a demonstrated understanding of the pace and variety of agency work.
1. Your responsibilities
- Work with business stakeholders, project managers and developers in a fast-paced production environment to understand needs and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Conduct research on customer competition, in the wider market and monitor best practices.
- Participate in or attend user workshops to be familiar with the research.
- Investigate «concepts» until they are implemented, reconciling the business needs of client with the needs of user.
- Support the Head of Design and take initiatives to support design logic and specifications.
- Design diagrams, design systems, presentations and other communication tools with a view to better visualise future implementation.
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product life-cycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up. Contribute to the process of designing an action plan.
- Collaborate with and support your team to design and build products that you feel genuinely proud of.
- Participate in design team reviews, sharing, and brainstorms. Undertake or assign the maintenance and optimisation of implemented solutions.
- Present, communicate and documents the design proposals he/she has developed.
- Work as a Mentor and Coach for the juniors.
2. The must-have shortlist
- 5+ years of proven design experience at a digital agency or consultancy, with 3+ years in a senior role.
- A portfolio that reflects your ability to uncover and utilise business truths, user behaviours, complex UX problem-solving to deliver best-in-class visual design solutions that help define a great product or service.
- Solid experience in prototyping and interaction design.
- Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Addicted to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
3. Perks of working at LD
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Training budget to for personal & professional development
- Highly motivated and coolest colleagues
- A spacious workplace that promotes co-creation and collaboration
4. How To Apply
Submit your application by sending us a cover letter, a link or attachment to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are great, but we get most excited about the work samples you’re most proud of. Not able to show any of your work publicly? That’s ok, just give us a head’s up in your cover letter so we can find a workaround.
At Linakis.digital we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected status.