Linakis.digital - Athens office
We are open to remote candidates for this role.
Looking for a new home? Our design team is growing.
LD is an internationally awarded end-to-end Service Design and Implementation agency with over 13 years of experience delivering enterprise-grade digital solutions focused on digital transformation.
Our team extraordinaire is counting 40+ highly specialised in-house professionals that are driven by data, user research, interaction design best-practices along with a cutting edge engineering to produce world-class, omni-channel, digital assets built to increase performance and conversions.
We’re looking for a Junior interaction designer that sees no boundaries between form and function and who thinks the feel of a product should come more from how it works than how it looks. You’ll be working closely with Researchers, Managers, and Developers with an intense collaborative and iterative mindset, constantly displaying the ability to balance client and user needs at every stage of the process from research to wireframes to visual design.
To thrive in this role, you’ll have 2+ years of design experience under your belt, as well as a demonstrated understanding of the pace and variety of agency work.
1. Your responsibilities
- Research on customer competition, in the wider market and monitor best practices.
- Participate or attend user workshops to be familiar with the research.
- Investigate concepts until they are implemented, reconciling the business needs of client with the needs of user.
- Design diagrams, design systems, presentations and other communication tools with a view to better visualise future implementation.
- Collaborate with your team to design and build products that you feel genuinely proud of.
- Undertake or assign the maintenance and optimisation of implemented solutions.
- Present, communicate and documents the design proposals he/she has developed.
- Participate in design team reviews, sharing, and brainstorms.
- Design and update company’s archive with branded templates.
2. The must-have shortlist
- 2+ years of proven design experience at a digital agency or consultancy.
- A portfolio that reflects your ability to uncover and utilise business truths, user behaviours, complex UX problem-solving to deliver best-in-class visual design solutions that help define a great product or service.
- Experience in prototyping and interaction design. Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Addicted to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
3. Perks of working at LD
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Training budget to for personal & professional development
- Highly motivated and coolest colleagues
- A spacious workplace that promotes co-creation and collaboration
4. How To Apply
Submit your application by sending us a cover letter, a link or attachment to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are great, but we get most excited about the work samples you’re most proud of. Not able to show any of your work publicly? That’s ok, just give us a head’s up in your cover letter so we can find a workaround.
At Linakis.digital we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected status.