Linakis Digital is a leading Greek agency providing innovative digital work and solutions from concept to end product. An interactive hothouse that designs and develops quality digital projects.
Our mission is to provide our clients with a cutting edge digital presence. Our diverse portfolio of work, a growing list of industry leading players and awards* - winning market recognition, constitute the proof of our commitment to excellence. Our creative and developer teams strive to achieve a fine balance between design and technology, eager to evolve with fresh ideas and cutting edge technological solutions.
* among these ‘Sitecore Site of the Year Award by Microsoft for two consecutive years (2014 & 2013), 3 Red Dot Awards, 5 European Design Awards, over 27 ERMIS awards, 11 ΕΒΓΕ awards, etc.
Role & responsibilities
Your mission is to develop successful client-agency relationships providing strategic input while ensuring clients receive superior customer service. Ultimately you increase revenue from the accounts you manage by generating extra needs and upselling opportunities.
You are the primary contact for the client demonstrating high quality professional expertise as you manage all aspects of a project: identifying new revenue opportunities, estimating costs, creating client proposals, guiding the production team, managing budgets, and keeping clients updated with progress reports.
Required skills & experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in account/project management role preferably in IT or related services
- Candidates who lack relevant working experience should have a degree in IT or e-commerce fields
- Familiarity with digital media environment
- Good written and verbal skills both in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of MS office tools
- Eager to acquire new knowledge with profound interest in digital media
- Strong customer service culture, project management and organization skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Effective interpersonal and team work skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
Apply now: → email@example.com